ICF COACHING CERTIFICATION
Open your mind to learn what are the ICF 8 core competencies to become an excellent coach to people around you.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL COACHING
Open yourself to be coached by a Master Certified Coach and shift from BEING who you are to BECOMING who you want to be.
Open yourself to a safe space of reflection where blindspot-behaviours are explored deeply in a spirit of learning and growing to allow the true self to emerge.
Find The Coaching Program For You
In fulfilling my vision of facilitating an ICF Coaching Certification Program, I designed and developed the ICF coaching certification curriculum and aligned it to the 8 ICF Core Competencies and ICF Code of Ethics. My belief is that each of the student-coaches builds a strong relationship to the 8 core competencies and the Ethics Code, hence enhancing their quality mark as truly professional ICF Coaches. Through the program, each student-coach will receive individual one-on-one attention and feedback specifically targeted to their coaching quality wrt 8 core competencies. This will help them build their level of confidence and empower them to attract the ‘right’ coaching clients for them to partner and journey with.
Held over 3 months and accumulates up to 60 hours of education to meet the requirements of ICF. Program will be either online/in-person classes focussing on the 8 Core Competencies and the ICF Code of Ethics. Students will have 10 Mentor Coaching Hours in total-7 in a Group and 3 individual. Feedback – either written or verbal will be given to the students on 5 of their coaching sessions over the 3 months program.
In Malaysian Ringgit 9900.00* (USD 2475) for the 60 hours education, plus written feedback on the coaching sessions, including program materials.
*Fee excludes student’s application fee to ICF for the ACC Level 1 credential – USD 2360
I partner with individuals and leaders in organisations on their journey of self-discovery to enable them to gain insights and understanding of who they are BEING in the current situation.
Together we take a deep-dive by exploring what are the emotions, what is the energy and what are the systemic factors that are standing in their way of a successful outcome. In a supportive space, old beliefs are challenged while new empowering beliefs are surfaced and embedded.
Armed with a newly re-framed way of looking at their current situation, the individuals and leaders together with me, co-create and design action steps to move forward coupled with accountability boundaries and timelines. The individuals and leaders appreciate and embrace who they need to BECOME. They are filled with a higher level of energy that enables them to build themselves as well as build engaging and empowering teams in their organizations.
– With these coaches, I center and focus on their actual practice with their clients. I create a safe space, explore deeply on the issues presented and leverage on my sharp insight to pick up nuances that emerge. Besides, I role-model self-reflection, I support these coaches to expand their capacity in dealing with their issues, I enable them to focus on who they are being in that scenario and what perspectives they are taking. I motivate them to be creative and practice different interventions after they have gained awareness about themselves.
– I listen to recorded coaching sessions, where I focus on the sharpness of the core competencies used during the recorded sessions. I provide insightful feedback highlighting areas for development, with respect to the 8 ICF Core Competencies. Via this process, the coaches receive intuitive tips and powerful guidelines on how to expand their capability as a coach to serve their clients better, with a higher level of skills and competencies.
– The rate for individual is RM1000 (USD 250) per 60 minute mentoring session.
– The rate for Group of 2-4 coaches is RM500 (USD 125) per 60 minute session.
– The rate for Level 1 ACC credential is RM1000 (USD 250) per 60 minute session.
– The rate for Level 2 PCC credential is RM1500 (USD 375) per 60 minute session.
– The rate for Level 3 MCC credential is RM2000 (USD 500) per 60 minute session.